Happy International Yoga Day 2017 Images Photos HD Wallpapers : yoga day 2017 wishes sms messages status greetings quotes images International Yoga Day 21st June Quotes, Slogan, Images, Poetry, Essay in Hindi, International Yoga Day Images, Poetry, Essay, Surya Namaskar, Baba Ramdev, Benefits of Yoga, logo of Yoga day 2017, Narendra Modi initiative of world yoga day, Yog divas in India.
Over 180 countries are participating in the International Yoga Day 2017. Here are some images from across the world celebrating the day.
Happy International Yoga Day 2017 Images Photos HD Wallpapers
International Yoga Day 2017 Images : 21st of June has been declared as the “International Yoga Day 2017” by the Indian Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi Ji. Here you will find the great collections of International Yoga Day Images 2017, Photos, HD Wallpapers are here. Find best collection of Yoga Day Images. World Yoga Day or International Yoga Day (IYD) or 21st June 2017 Yoga Day is celebrating with my collection of best yoga day wishes images, slogan for yoga day.
Minister of State for AYUSH Shripad Naik is hopeful that all countries will participate in the third International Yoga Day this year. “The programme was held in 199 countries last year. This year, more countries will be added to the list and programmes will be held through our embassies and missions,” he told Indo-Asian News Service earlier. Indian states too are organising special events to celebrate the International Yoga Day 2017, which is also popularly known as World Yoga Day 2017.
Learn how to do surya namaskar (sun salutation) yoga step by step through this gif image on yoga day 2017.
“We have given the world spirituality and India must dominate in this matter. Yoga should be respected and accepted on global level,” said Yoga Guru Ramdev.
“I am sure that under Modi’s governance, yoga would be made compulsory in educational institutions. To make students world citizens, at least one chapter of yoga must be compulsory in educational institutes,” he added.
2017 International Yoga Day, on June 19, 2017 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow plans a massive showcase of Yoga with preparations underway for the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at the event.
Yoga enthusiasts gathered in front of iconic monument Eiffel Tower yesterday to perform asanas:
3rd International Yoga Day 2017 Slogans World Yoga Day 2017 Objectives
- To let people know the amazing and natural benefits of yoga.
- To connect people to nature by practising yoga.
- To make people get used of meditation through yoga.
- To draw the attention of people worldwide towards the holistic benefits of yoga.
- To reduce the rate of health challenging diseases all over the world.
- To help people in their bad situations themselves by getting relief from stress through yoga.
- To strengthen the global coordination among people through yoga.
- To make people aware of physical and mental diseases and its solutions through practising yoga.
- To protect unhealthy practices and promote and respect the good practices to make health better.
- To let people know their rights of good health and healthy lifestyle to completely enjoy the highest standard of physical and mental health.
- To link between protection of health and sustainable health development.
- To get a win over all the health challenges through regular yoga practice.
- To promote better mental and physical health of people through yoga practice.