Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply Online Application Download : Tamilnadu State government has launched Amma Two Wheeler Scooter/Scooty Scheme 2018 (அம்மா சக்கர ஸ்கோடர் திட்டம்). Under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme women can purchase mopeds by having 50 per cent government subsidy.
Amma scooter scheme application forms Ready are available to Download. Then planning to purchase a two-wheeler under the Amma Scooty scheme would receive maximum 50 per cent or Rs 25,000 as government subsidy. Candidates can downloadform and apply to have Amma Scheme Two wheeler subsidised scooter.
- 1 Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply Online Application Download
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply Online Application Download
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply Online : The beneficiaries of the Amma two-wheeler scheme, under which the State government would provide scooters to working women at a subsidised rate, will be required to provide their Aadhaar details for availing themselves of the scheme.
Features of the Amma Scheme :
- The subsidy amount in the scheme is good for 50 percent of the vehicle of the vehicle or Rs. 25,000. The lesser total will be covered. The standard is an increase over the Rs. 20,000 limit that had been utilized in the past.
- The money in the scheme will be sent to the woman’s banking account. This works provided she has submitted the appropriate documents for getting the program ready.
- The vehicle can be bought through funds in the scheme supported by banks and non-banking finance companies alike. These will be subjected to the rules imposed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- About 1 lakh women are expected to benefit from the scheme. Details on the funding is unclear but there are expected to be enough funds to cover that total amount of women who will qualify.
Eligibility Amma Two Wheeler Scheme :
- The applicants must be the permanent resident of Tamilnadu state.
- Age of the women must be between 18 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- One female member in a family can apply for this scheme.
- TN state govt. is going to roll out this Amma Two Wheeler Scheme on 24 February 2018.
Amma Two Wheeler Scooter Scheme Application Form [விண்ணப்ப படிவம்] :
Scheme Name : Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- Launched By : CM of Karnataka
- Application Form Submission Date : Started 22 January
- Last date of submission of Applications : 5th February
- Official Website : http://www.tamilnadumahalir.org/tnatws.html
Documents required for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme:
|Age Proof||Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)|
|Income Certificate||Education Certificate (8th pass / fail)|
|Community Certificate (for SC / ST)||Bank Account Details|
|Residence Proof||Employment Proof|
|Priority Certificate||Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle|
Amma Scooty Scheme 2018 Application Form Details
Every interested application who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned in the article above can apply for the scheme. To apply for the scheme applicants have to fill the application form of the scheme. The steps needed to fill the form are very simple and as follows:
- To apply for the scheme first applicants have to Download the Application Form (links to download the form are given in the article above).
- After that applicants have to fill the form with all the details asked in it.
- Then applicants need to submit the application form at the Nearest Zonal Office of greater Chennai Corporation.
Download given Forms to have Amma Two Wheeler Scheme: