Congress Karnataka Election Manifesto 2018, Highlights: Karnataka elections 2018 getting sooner the congress is made huge promises to Karnataka voter to gain all their votes & attention. announced the party cadre as manifesto during Karnataka Assembly Elections 2018. Read the highlights of the congress Manifesto for Karnataka in 2018 elections here.
Congress Karnataka Election Manifesto 2018, Highlights
Congress Karnataka Election Manifesto 2018 : The Indian National Congress (INC) has once again initiated an entirely new way of preparing our election the manifesto. Indian National Congress’s soul of being a real representative of the developmental aspira ons of these people is represented in this manifesto. Our manifesto captures and represents the voice and aspirations of those of Karnataka and also a brand new vision for the State. This manifesto is the result of numerous interactions we’ve had with people from all across sections of society in the many districts and villages as well as ci es which constitutes this fantastic state.
Congress Manifesto for Karnataka Assembly Elections 2018
Here are some of his top comments.
* We are very proud of Karnataka. The state is home to India’s Silicon Valley. I would like to thank Karnataka because its confidence has shown this country a path forward
* The PM likes people to listen his Mann ki Baat..,our manifesto talks about people’s mann ki baat.
* 95 per cent promises of our last manifesto were implemented.
* I am proud to say that what we had promised 5 years back, we delivered those. * Moily spent hours to make this manifesto.
* We believe in the philosophy of Karnataka. We believe is Basavanna philosophy. The state won’t have a future if every single person, every single community, every single district is not heard.
* When BJP releases its manifesto, three-four leaders will decide it. There will be hidden corruption in it. There will be the idea of Reddy brothers in it. It will be the manifesto of RSS.
* The Prime Minister committed that everybody will get Rs 15 lakh in their accounts but not even a single rupee came. He guaranteed a corruption-free India but so many scams have happened under his rule, whether it is Rafael, or Amit Shah’s son.
* He also said that he would ensure that the farmers get the right price for their yield. Narendra Modi and the BJP don’t stand up to what they say.