New Delhi Independence Day 2017 Celebration Parade Live Streaming & updates : New Delhi Independence Day 2017 Parade Live, Rajpath Bhavan Independence Day 2017 Parade Live, 15-8-2017 Independence Day Parade Live, DD National Independence Day 2017 Parade Live, New Delhi Independence Day Celebration Function Live, Doordarshan (DD) New Delhi Independence Day 2017 Parade Live Streaming, How to Watch Online New Delhi Independence Day 2017 Parade Live Function.
INDEPENDENCE DAY – 15 AUGUST 2017
New Delhi Independence Day 2017 Celebration Parade Live Streaming & Updates
India will celebrate its 71st Independence Day on 15th August and the official celebrations would take place at Red Fort, Delhi. Our country attained independence and broke free from British colonialism after centuries of struggle and countless sacrifices made by freedom fighters.
New Delhi President’s Residence Rashtrapati Bhavan 71st Independence Day 2017 Parade Function Live Streaming Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada TV Channels and all Doordarshan TV Channels Watch New Delhi 71st Independence Day 2017 Parade Function Live 15th August 2017 at 7:30 AM From.
15 AUGUST 2017
Independence Day of India would be celebrated by the people all over the India on 15th of August 2017, at Tuesday. This year in 2017, India will celebrate its 71th Independence Day to pay tribute and remember all the freedom fighters who had contributed a lot and fought for the Independence of India.
The first Independence Day was celebrated in India on 15th of August in 1947.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ON 71ST INDIA’S INDEPENDENCE DAY 2017
As per the media report,
Independence Day 2017 rehearsals
New Delhi: Independence Day rehearsals underway at the Red Fort in New Delhi on Aug 13, 2017.
- Delhi police is working hard to ensure incident-free Independence Day celebration at Red Fort. It is for the first time when 300 cameras (360 degree view with night vision) are getting installed at the Red Fort for the close surveillance purpose of every nook and corner near to the celebration point.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invoked the Quit India Movement again (after Mahatma Gandhi) in order to encourage countrymen to use the same spirit to expel problems like corruption, communalism, terrorism, casteism, poverty, as well as dirt forever from the country by 2022. He requested people to take a pledge to throw these evil from root out of the country and create a “New India”.
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, is giving speech on the 70th Independence Day of India at Red Fort, Delhi.
Traffic restrictions around Red Fort
Roads closed for general traffic from 5 am to 10 am (only labeled vehicles will be allowed) on these routes:
- Netaji Subhash Marg, from Delhi Gate to Chatta Rail
- Lothian Road, from GPO Delhi to Chatta Rail
- SP Mukherjee Marg, from HC Sen Marg to Yamuna Bazar Chowk
- Chandni Chowk Road, from Fountain Chowk to Red Fort
- Nishad Raj Marg from Ring Road to Netaji Subhash Marg
- Esplanade Road and its Link Road to Netaji Subhash Marg
The available routes for vehicular movement for North-South Delhi are:
Alternative 1 – Aurobindo Marg — Safdarjung Road — Mother Teresa Crescent — Park Street — Mandir Marg — Panchkuian Road — Rani Jhansi Road
Alternative 2: Connaught Place — Minto Road — Bhavbhuti Marg — Ajmeri Gate — Shradhanand Marg — Lahori Gate Chowk — Naya Bazar — Peeli Kothi — S P Mukherjee Marg
Alternative 3: Ring Road ISBT (Kashmere Gate) — Salimgarh By-pass Road (Upper Ring Road) — IP Estate flyover
Alternative 4: Reach Nizamuddin Bridge to cross Yamuna — Pushta Road — GT Road and cross over to ISBT and reach your destination in North Delhi and vice versa.
Available routes to travel between East-West Delhi are:
Alternative 1: DND — NH24 — Vikas Marg — Shahdara Bridge and Wazirabad Bridge will remain open for reaching Ring Road.
Alternative 2: Vikas Marg — DDU Marg — Bhavbhuti Marg — DBG Road
Alternative 3: Boulevard Road — Baraf Khana — Rani Jhansi Road — DBG Road — Panchkuian Road
Bus services for August 15:
Local buses including DTC ones will not be allowed on the Ring Road from 5 am to 10 am between Hanuman Setu and Bhairon Road ‘T’ point. Buses will take alternate routes available.
No heavy goods vehicle (HGV), medium goods vehicle (MGV), light/large goods vehicle (LGV) or inter-state buses will be allowed on the Ring Road between loop ISBT Bridge Ring Road to ‘T’ point Nizamuddin fly-over. This restriction will be in place from the midnight of Monday, August 14 to 11 am on Tuesday, August 15.
Independence Day Essay | Independence Day 2017 Speech | Slogans on Independence Day | Paragraph on Independence Day | Facts about Independence Day of India | Speech on 15 August 1947 by Nehru | Independence Day Quotes | Live Celebration Ceremony of 71th Independence Day of India at Red Fort Delhi | President’s Address to the Nation on the eve of Independence Day
National Anthem of India
National Flag of India
National Song of India